1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Rewards Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by elchupicabra, Jun 28, 2013.

1. elchupicabra

elchupicabra Visitor

I just reached my 3 year anniversary and the gump claims I have already chosen 4 rewards and only have a single choice left. Is this referring to my previous years' choices? Don't we get several choices each year? I cancelled the option to choose several times since I hadn't had time to look through it, was this counting as me choosing a reward? I remember I did the same thing the last time I had rewards and didn't have a problem. Thanks for any help you can give on this.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. elchupicabra

elchupicabra Visitor

Ok, thank you. What a disappointment that you only get to choose a total of 1 reward per year though and only 2 after the 6th year. I was so sure that you got to choose at least 2-3 depending on the year but thinking about it, I guess the increased number of choices would get out of hand with the more veteran accounts.