1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Rewards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BIGJON, Oct 25, 2009.

1. BIGJON

BIGJON Guest

Did I miss something, I thought you were suppose to get 2 picks every year past 84 months. My one account just hit 132 and I only got one pick. Is there an error, anybody else have this problem ?

2. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Worked ok for me.

I had one unchosen reward, just hit 108 months and now I have three.

3. BIGJON

BIGJON Guest

hmm dang it. Think I figured it out. This account I let my father-in-law play. Went to his house and found a chest with his 12th anny picks in it along with a 5th year ankh.
    Oh well heh he hasn't played in years. I guess I will have to educate him on the art of Vet Pickin. Thanks for the reply.

4. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Doh! Yeah me and poppa would be having a long chat with his noggin at the end of my frying pan if he did that to me :gee: lol You are so much calmer then I would be .

5. BIGJON

BIGJON Guest

I really didn't expect him to claim any lol. Last time I checked it was about 2 weeks ago and it was 131 months. Oh well I got the ethy touch up tool with the other one.