1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet rewards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Froden_UO, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Froden_UO

Froden_UO Guest

I have that can get and place the tree stump and mining cart, but i ahve a new account not even a year old can the new account access the cart and stump if I set the secruity to freinds. Also can a ccount place these items if they are not old enough. :dunce:

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I believe anyone can place those items as long as it is your house (or co-owner)
    Just get a vet to claim them and you can place them.. not sure about taken resources out of the carts thou.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My secondary account is just over 7 years, my primary just under 7. I claimed a stump and placed it in the keep that my 2nd account owns. I regularly empty it with both my accounts with no problems. I haven't tried placing it in my other house yet.

[Edit]
    Here's the official word on it

4. olduofan

olduofan Guest

what about cannon deeds can anyone place those ?

5. Froden_UO

Froden_UO Guest

thank you

6. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

You need to be old enough to place them but any age owner can redeed them.

7. Maggie

Maggie Guest

they may say you need to be old enough but my 3 yr account has no problem deeded and replacing mining carts and tree stumps and 4th year skeletons.