1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

vet rewards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by yars, Jul 8, 2010.

1. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

first off, im an avid player of one shard, meaning i spend 99.9% of my time (everyday, avg 5-6 hours)
    how is it i dont have vet rewards available on this shard, but yet i make a char real quick on another shard and the rewards are available there(which according to uo.com, my age is deteremined by log in and time spent).
    ive also been at the same age for 2 months without any change and i spend a great deal of time online.

anyone have an answer?

2. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

the ages of the account can be bug on some account and character. just find one that work. As for you your reward option., do you use UO Assist, because you have a option to turn then off. If not I cant help you. Sorry

3. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nope dont use uoassit,

update: im now on my main shard, hehe a character i made about a month ago and havent even started using yet just got the gump for rewards, but the char's i use all the time still show there too young. thats just swell.

4. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

On a side note... account ages are increasing like they should again. Why does this happen ever 2 months or so????????????? argh!

5. Goonball FC

Goonball FC Guest

there a way to toggle rewards gump off eh?

6. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

In the UO Assist main menu, theres an option like "Auto respond to vet rewards gump" or something.