1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Rewards

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Prime., May 14, 2011.

1. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I know how these work lol, just curious, is there a specific place on these forums or else where, where plays can give Vet reward suggestions?

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy - depending on what you want to do with them you might try your shard forum to see what is popular on your shard.

How old is your account and what kind of advice/suggestions are you looking for?

3. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would suggest holding on to them until you are sure what you want. Don't use them on things you don't understand. Plus, I really wouldn't use them on anything that you can buy from other players--robes, statues, etc. can all be gained without using your picks.

I pretty much only use mine for soulstones now. But I have six or seven still in the bank (how many soulstones can you need?).

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

soulstones, everything else can be purchased. i have like 15 and its not enough.