1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet training Question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello, all you taming gurus!

I am making my first tamer. Decided it was the best use of an advanced character token I had lying around. I've not really been training her much, so I decided to work on it a bit. My question is about training vet. I read (somewhere, I don't remember where) that to raise vet, to tame 2 gaman and have them fight each other while you heal. I began doing that, but all the clicking to apply bandages were too much. Thinking of a way to help my sanity, I tried making a macro in UOA. I think I got that a decent macro going, but when I hold the macro key down, it starts and stops, starts and stops. I can't get any bandages off to heal both gaman. how do I fix this?

or, if anyone has any better ideas, please let me know...

*edit: sorry for the double post!*

2. DrDolittle

DrDolittle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don’t know a lot about UOA but there is a two second timer while the bandages “apply”. Did you account for that in your macro?

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

try putting a delay in between the 2 different targets and maybe one at the end if you are just holding the key down think maybe 2000 or so I had this macro working at one time but erased it

4. Guest

Guest Guest

First off dont hold the macro key down, will spam the keyboard buffer and will get unpredictable results.

To make the macro start record, double click the bandaids, click first pet, then double click bandaids and target 2nd pet. Click stop. Go in and change the use item to use item type on both lines (so when you restock bandaids it will find them. Then put a pause after the first target line and id go 2100 (2000 for the bandaids and a little cushion for lag). Then just single click the macro key and it should heal both pets.

Personally I have 2 macros when i have 2 pets, on F9 and F10.