1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet Training

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Banner, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

What is the best method of Vet training?? I just can not remember how I did it the last time i GM'ed a tamer..

2. as it is based entirely on quantity, not quality, I'd recommend 2 pets fighting each other (or even a pair thereof) and bandaging them when damaged, even slightly. Since I've always done it simply by hunting, I'd also recommend that - more gold that way.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Get guilded, buy a couple horses, and find a secluded spot in tram/mal. Have the horses fight one another. Set up a macro: heal horse A, heal horse B.

This method took me to 120 vet, 118 lore in a couple days.

4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Just go hunt with your own pets in spawns where you'll need to vet steadily. You'll get the gains, gold to fund your supply of bandages and train pets you actually want to keep. You'll get through a fair few k of bandages in the process, depending how high you're training vet, so I'd suggest doing it through hunting.

Wenchy