1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vet?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by SyKo of GL, Feb 11, 2009.

1. SyKo of GL

SyKo of GL Guest

is there a fast way to train vet that i am unaware of, everyone says it is the easiest skill to train but, i am incapable of doing it i guess =(

i have had 2 horses attack each other (guilded) and vet them both but one will die.

any advice?

2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good way is to tame and bond small animals like wolves. Kill it and rez. Rinse and repeat.

3. Best way I know to gain in vet is take a bake to Dispise and try and keep it alive fighting an OL.

One tamer is 120 vet.
    another is 115.

Worked on both. If you don't want to keep one in the stable just tame one and gate it down. If it dies get another. I always use a bonded one though. Saves time getting another.

You may want to start with 1k of bandages. I know the game counts bandages. Just not sure if it also takes into consideration the damage healed too or not.

4. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Vet is a fun skill to train. Just take your pet(s) to a spawn that challenges them and then keep them alive. You'll gain Vet, practice, GPs, hides, maybe an item or 2 and your pet(s) will gain in their skills. A win/win situation.