1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Veteran reward problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by siyeng0, Aug 14, 2009.

1. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

So my account just hit sixty months and I wanted to claim a veteran reward. At the moment, I have two characters on Oceania and three on another shard. For some reason, however, the reward gump will not appear on either of my Oceanian characters, and it will only appear on one of the three characters on the other shard - which is not my homeshard and, thus, not the one that I want to claim a reward on.

I sent a query but only recieved a canned response about where to go if I felt that my account age was displayed incorrectly, which was not the problem.

I've logged in and out several times, but the reward claim gump is still only appearing on that single character. Has this happened to anybody else? Do you know how to fix it?
  2. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008

If so, login to one of your chars on Oceania, uncheck the "auto cancel veteran rewards" in UOA, then logout and re-login.

If you are not using UOA, maybe some weird timezone issue? (Oz is +10 GMT, but the server's timezone may not be).
  3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    also, I've heard that it sometimes takes a few days for all the characters on the account to catch up
  4. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 3, 2008
    Mine wasn't showing up in 2d, so I logged in using KR and it popped up
  5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Be gratefull your age has updated, although i cant be certain im sure ive been stuck one month before my next reward for almost 3months!
  6. This is what happened to me the last time I had vet rewards. It took about 3 days for all of my chars to finally update their account age.
  7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    same - for me it took about a week for all my chars to show the reward gump when i logged in. and the char that took the longest was the one on my home shard! i'm sure in a couple more days you'll be seeing the gump on all your chars.

8. I hear ya there..in the same boat with my main account.
  9. Derrick83

Derrick83 Guest

Check the account age on the characters that cannot get the gump. Sometimes the account age does not update on each character at the same time.
  10. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 13, 2005
    I'm at 4 months now, i only wish i aged like this in real life too. :thumbsup:
  11. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I've found that not only is it account age dependent, it's also checking the toon's age. If you made the toons on that shard sometime after the account was made, you won't become eligible for the vet reward until that toon hits the proper age.

Not sure if it's a bug, but it's happened to me a couple of times now.