1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Veteran Rewards not offered

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NatalieVain, Aug 14, 2011.

1. NatalieVain

NatalieVain Guest

Hi. I still have 1 pick left from my veteran rewards. it's usually offered everytime i logged in but since the migration, it's not offered anymore. is this normal?
  2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003
    Vet rewards are currently disabled. It was stated right on the main page at uo.com
  3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006

Shards are now online.

Production servers have been reverted to last best version August 13th, 2011 6:25 a.m. EDT, with the exception of Origin which was reverted to August 12th, 2011 7:02 a.m EDT.

Veteran rewards are currently disabled.

We are investigating 6th character slot and other entitlement issues associated with our recent change to a new account center.

We are monitoring the forums and CS is forwarding all issue to the team. We will do our best to keep you updated as we hope to have many fixes implemented during the weekend.

The team at Stratics has put together an additional How to Guide. Take a look, and as we discover other ways to increase the knowledge base for this transition we will add and share with you.

Unforunatly we have no estimated time when Vet Rewards will be turned back on, and after that another 14 day wait until the servers catch up with account ages.
  4. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

What they said :thumbup1:
  5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Just love people that do not read the game web sites before whining