1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Veterinary

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Ivory Norwind, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I asked around but I have responded in many ways. I would like to know, for sure, how does veterinary and enhanched bandages work.
    If I have 120 of veterinary the enhanced bandages work the same?
    Increase the skill cap?

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have tried using enhanced bandages in the past for Vet and never noticed a bump. But had never tested it.

Just ran a quick test on a Greater Dragon at Gm Vet:

Normal bandages - healed for 80 - 80- 99

Enhanced bandages - healed for 93 - 80 - 100

Looks to me like no difference as all seem to be in the same range of amount healed.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they wont increase your chance to heal past 120 and with healing it has been reported that you get a bump in healing of a couple of points but if I remember correctly the devs stated it would only take you to 120 ...so I would think either way vet would be the same

so to answer your question I dont think anyone is positive one way or another

it seems to me the enhanced bandages are best used by lower levels of vet/healing where the slight bump means more to the user

4. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have understood.
    Thanks for the answers :)