1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vetmaster - English Gone?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by kitiara-atlantic, Nov 2, 2008.

1. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is it just me, or has the English version of the Vetmaster site ceased to exist? I can get to the home page at http://vm.or.tp/ve/ but when I click "Tameable" on the left, it goes to a 404 Not Found page and redirects to what appears to be the Japanese version of Vetmaster but on a different domain.

I hope it's just a problem on my end, as I have relied on Vetmaster for pet data for a long time! They have (had?) a very comprehensive collection of pet data and graphics, color chances, etc.

Please tell me somebody else can access the English version of the Tameables page just fine!

2. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

I can't access any type of english anymore either.

3. kitiara-atlantic

Bummer!!!

I'm trying to get one of those web translator things to work so I can try to contact the site owners just to see what they say and let them know that there are people who love their site that don't speak Japanese!

4. kitiara-atlantic

Woohooo!!!

It looks like their Tamables home page in English is broken, but all of the internal creature data pages work - so if you have a link to one of the internal pages (like Zodiac19's link!) you can get to it all that way.

WOOHOO!

Seriously, you have no idea how much this makes my day!!! :D Thanks!

5. kitiara-atlantic

Woe is me, Vetmaster IS gone now! They've posted this where their English pages used to be:

:(

6. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Well that sucks......