1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Viable PvP template/looking to buy

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure what to run anymore. I honestly don't care to play a mage anymore, I've done so 90% of the time since 1997. If I could find the proper shame loot, IE something with splintering weapon on it I would like to run my old archer/fencer/deathstrike combo character, but I would need an imbuer who has materials and is looking for work. I really wouldn't mind running a chiv character if I could, but with tamers I don't think it's viable. My ideas for a char thus far are:

Archer/Fence/Death Strike
    Parry/Chiv char
    Chiv/Ninja char

2. Appalachian

Appalachian Guest

I would also like to know the answers to these questions. I would like to try my hand at PvP but most info I can find is about prodo setups.

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

chiv is an expensive character to run on this shard cause of the casting speed needed to be successful. Bo would tweak your templates very simply
    poison/fence/ds
    parry/poisoner
    poison/ ninja
    ok get the point about poison its pretty op right now.
    look into myst, and combos you can run with myst. it is a casting temp, kinda similar to magery. there are alot of fun myst temps. like myst/bokuto, myst/thrower, myst archer.
    You dont need much to pvp on this shard. Most people either cant or wont fight, so the trick is to learn how to put them down before they get away.
    Almost any temp will work as long as you run skills that are suited for pvp, dont be trying to pvp with a damn tailor.

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Whats so great about poisoning now?

5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

poisoning is tough to cure, poisonin now acts passively vs someone poisoning you even without resist.