1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Vicious Bracelet of Haste

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by JayT, Sep 14, 2013.

1. JayT

JayT Visitor

This bracelet has SSI 5 & DI of 25 could I get an estimate of its value please?

Haste Bracelet.png

2. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

I would pay you 100 for it if you are selling it. What shard are you on?

3. JayT

JayT Visitor

Thanks for responding Giggles I am on the Pacific shard. I'm not sure how you can get here and back, but if it helps and you want to throw in whatever extra gold you think is fair I can include a character transfer token that is currently a deco item on my keep's doorstep. I unfortunately, found out when I bought it a while ago it won't go on a vendor so its a dup as I am told, but folks say it will still function anyways so I can include it if you need a way back. My ICQ is 686063939.

Giggles likes this.
  4. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Icq sent =)