1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Victory Is Mine! NightStalker Has Been Slain On Duty!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Jan 16, 2009.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Nightstalker on duty at the Umbra Bank trying to steal from my pack, was found by I. After he ran into me accidently revealing himself foolishly. I then attacked this Siege thief in the nick of time before he was able to disappear into the darkness. Nightstalker tried to exscape but was just to slow on foot. I then slayed him with my magical shortbow of 100% thief slaying. Now I give you his corpse that laid near Umbra's Bank.... A job well done if I must say so myself!

[​IMG]

2. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

Nah-uh sir I think that you are mistaking. Victory is mine cause I had already slain the fool.

[​IMG]

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well done... I just went to the bank to get some cash, forgetting that I was red, I was going to buy a necromancy spell book in Umbra. I got one at Petra Fydes though ( free plug ).

I had just put my 100% lrc suit on, and didnt expect any trouble on the short journey to the bank... Gilfane wouldn't let me play Werewolf with them, and I got slain at the bank... today isn't my day.

I got killed in Despise too, just after leaving Werewolf event naked... ( I arrived naked because I expected there to be foul play on Gilfanes part... they are a nasty bunch!)

Anyway, thanks for not taking my suit. I will be training necromancy for the big Siege Event for NEW... spawns and harrower.

I hope I have enough time to get skills up with this damn ROT system.

I will run Necro / Mage / Spellweaving for the event. Just need to raise Eval Int from zero, and Necro and Spirit Speak from their now current 30 each.

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You would have been more than welcome had you not stolen 2 blue diamonds off Hoffs and my gossamer. I could have even forgiven the theft from me but it's just not cricket stealing the game props for Werewolf from Hoffs.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ta :)

Selling to reds is one of the purposes of Molly Fyde's Emporium. If anyone has any feedback on what a red might need and can't buy please let me know, if it's feasible I'll stock it. I already sell vendor deeds, house placement tools, plain dye tubs and dyes, empty commodity deeds and blank runes.

6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I have slain this thief long before any others.

[​IMG]

7. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It seems a shardwide bounty has been put on this guy's head, which is stupid, as he seems to me to be one of the more entertaining pks residing on the shard in a LONG time (sorry, but this guy blows wyrmboy out of the water)

Why does everyone want a kill pic of NS?

8. Black magick

Black magick Guest

He's famous now thats why. Night, you should sell autographed pics of you dead, makes some gold.

9. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Hey, Claudio! That is my house in your kill pic!

*giggles*

10. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

Yeah, he was following me from the werewolf event up the road thru GIL town on my way to Luna. He kept sending mean pixies after my poor golem which got me mad so I issued some swift player justice.