1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Video game execution watched by 325,000 players

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJAd, May 11, 2015.

1. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

To be honest, that leaves me feeling extremely uncomfortable... (not the fact that a cheater was punished, but because of the way it was done!)

3. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Haha that is awesome my hat goes off to em for cleaning that up.

#3 azmodanb, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    Loren likes this.
  4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I know one particular player had all his houses turned into ruins and his burning effigy still stands there...
    But a GM taking over a toon... hrm....

5. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

Wow, thats pretty cool

Loren likes this.
  6. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty sure in every ToS of every online game I have ever played, The Company owns everything, you, just rent it. They have a vested interest in being fair to everyone, of course. As far as this cheater goes, I don't care a fig if GM or BabyRaptorJesus took control of their toon. Then again, I am very aggressive, to wards aggressors. I also like commas too much. I find this story amusing. Query: Since the account is wiped and banned, what does it matter if a GM took over his character? I thought sometimes to investigate gameplay issues, a GM can take over your character to see it for themselves. In those cases they ask you first, and I do see your point. Myself, I think that once a player cheats, they lose rights of privacy, sovereignty, or w/e the proper term would be.