In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fayled Dhreams, Feb 28, 2011.
No poll needed
In no particular order
I think you missed the one about Factions and Arena pvp.
Will we be seeing more changes to Factions?
Are we going to see Arena pvp?
1) Related to the FTP question, will the new newbie lands be FTP to draw people in for a test drive? (It would be a perfect place for FTP)
2) A vanity question. In the EC, can we get our shirts (under our tunics) to show when wearing bone arms?
3) The question we all want to know. When will Trebr Drab be finally handed the crown and throne to rule them all?
How many "Video HOC Questions" lists are going?
Devs, I hope you locate all of the threads, because all of the questions aren't in this one. You probably noticed, but just in case...
Devs already said what they will discuss.
From what I have seen, the devs always take questions from the players during HoC meetings. I suspect they will this time, too.
We are working behind the scenes to compile all the questions into one spot from this thread and others!
WILL the small soulforge ever be able to be placed on the Brit Ship?
Good deal. =) Thanks Storm.
When for the love of British's beard will we have crimson dyes for our armor and thongs for our Avatars!?!
1) Is UO games code store going to be more and fairly reasonable from now on?
2) Will there be improvements on the UO game code store for future decorations items that can be updated more and changed frequently?
3) Are there plans to change the amount of gold looted on monsters to be lower then the current amounts so we can get a better in game economy?
4) Are there any plans in the future to add new currency to the game?
They should drop the price on HS and SA both. I have ran into plenty of people who don't have either because of the pricing. Some of the items also feel too expensive.
Just one question:
You gave us the ability now to be co-owned to up to 10 homes. However each home can only have 10 co-owners making this change good but not very useful. Will you please make a change so we can have as many co-owners as we can Friends? 70 or so would be good.
You made it seem like vet player's are the problem with UO...care to explain?
We are about to start people!
Oh hey they talked a little about the art.
Lucitus, I missed your question about weather, can you repeat it in the live chat?
Well done. Got my two questions answered though not what I was hoping for.
Factions? No plans.
Arenas? Moving forward, slowly.
I know I had a list of about 50 questions from the threads here and I believe I got them all in adding one of my own toward the end ! We tried to not duplicate questions and so tried to sort them as best we could ! there were still a couple that you heard them say "wasn't that asked already"
I hope you have in that list :
1) - Now that the Classic shard is no longer viable, can players at least get Siege/Muegen to new life allowing accounts to place a second House on them ? Having a house on a production shard and thus not being able to place on Siege/Muege is a strongly deterring factor for many to play on those shards;
2) - Can we get a serious revamp, like a focused publish, on optimizing storage in UO ? That is, finally make as stackable all items that "could" be made such but are currently not (like for example MiBs, Focus Sashes and Focus Crystals from the current bane Invasion Event, as well as many other items which I could name here just as well...), and also introduce new containers (I'd prefer to see them introduced as new craftables) of the like of Bulk Order Deeds capable of storing up to 500 Treasure maps, Bank Checks, Jewellery (cases), Armor and Weapons (Armoires) and so forth;
3) - market Vendors' themed areas in all Towns to attract players into towns and thus bring them again to life. Themed, as like Market Vendors in Trinsic only able to sell weapons and armor, Market vendors in Moonglow only capable of selling spellcasting related items etc. etc. So that players will have to visit all towns, not just one, to find what they need;
4) - Soulstones purchaseable as codes but for stats (intelligence, dexterity, strength). A new source of revenue for UO and a handy addition for those who like swapping skills on characters and often need to rework stats accordingly (while a Mage needs lot of int a warrior needs lot of strength/dex.....).
5) - An account "search tool" that can be purchased as a code or given as a Veteran Reward (14 years vets can claim but all can use ?). Such a tool will allow to find within am entire account, any given item indicating on which character's possession it is, whether in the bank box, backpack or within a blue beetle being rode, or whether it is in any given secure in the House or locked down.
6) - How about a one time kind "freebie" per account/per shard (trial accounts cannot apply) of a Transfer token (1 token per shard/per account) to allow players, even those with less means, to transfer at least 1 character of that shard to another shard of their preference without the worries of the costs involved ? Given a limited free offer of just 1 token per account/per shard, I do not think it would be a big deal, really, and might really help lots of players wanting to transfer to another shard but being deterred by the cost of the transfer.