1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Video House of Commons is scheduled for March 1st at 7:00 p.m. EST.

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Storm, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Video House of Commons is scheduled for March 1st at 7:00 p.m. EST.
    Topics of Discussion will include:

Follow up to the Video Dev Diary released last week
    Current Story arc and events
    The Restoration of Magincia and the concept of the player-driven town
    Publish 70

OK all of you EC users and modders here is our chance!

I will be helping out tonight forwarding in questions so if you have one or more post them here so I can go through them !
    A couple things to keep in mind! lets keep the questions General and If you post something that is or can be taken as rude or not appropriate to the conversation it will NOT be passed on!

This is our chance hopefully to get some things cleared up!

Thanks and look forward to seeing you there!
    Storm

2. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I sure hope it will be recorded so those of us who can't watch it live can still view it.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

4. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Putting higher-resolution artwork into the game will probably get more people to try the EC, even if they are just wanting to look at the artwork.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

its a good start I will be happy if they put in a hand few at a time its a vast improvement on what we have been getting!

6. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

They refused to answer the question about whether it was newer artwork or higher resolution versions of what we have.

Really makes me suspicious. At this point a lot of us wouldn't mind the KR art with an improved client. If they told us we were returning to the KR artwork, or some kind of higher resolution version of what we have, I don't think people would be angry. If anything, that would keep some happy.

The "new" artwork that's been spotted in-game was clearly upgraded/improved.

Art is probably like the GMs - one of those resources that can be shared between games/groups.