1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Videos LIVE] My streams in UO // Russian-English

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by tangar, Jun 17, 2014.

1. tangar

tangar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    My 1st stream was - just talk about UO, what is it, what you can do here & etc.

It has 30 spectators (not bad for a beginning).

Also I could speak english at streams so I'll be glad to see anyone there. So be welcome to ask any question in english at live chat. Its quite rare to see english speaking person at my streams and I enjoy such meeting.

I streaming every day at 22:00 (+4 GMT), also sometimes I got unannounced streams at morning-day-evening. You could subscribe my channel to know when I'll have next stream. Also note that I stream several games, dont expect only UO hehe. I write articles to gaming magazine so I have to play a lot lol

Plans - videos and streams to make:
    1) tutorial - how to register trial account at UO.com and start playing
    2) I'll make several videos with a TOTALLY new character (I got second account) - how to start playing at SP and survive
    3) Then I go back to the main character and make videos:
    - Monster hunting
    - PvPing
    - RPing
    - Crafting video - also mining, lumberjacking & etc.. Selling items at my furniture shop (near Yew bank ™)
    - Fishing video

Please propose your ideas, what could I show in my streams? Thanks!
    Retlaw of Vesper, DJAd and kelmo like this.
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    I look forward to setting aside some time in the very near future to view this stream.