1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

View item list in crafting assistant?

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by kitiara-atlantic, Mar 28, 2013.

1. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The new Pinco's crafting assistant looks nice, but is there a way to just view a list of items to craft without using the search? I don't know the names of everything I want to make. I'd rather just browse a list.

I can't seem to find a way to make a list of items appear without searching, nor can I find a way to disable the new crafting assistant in settings.

Thanks!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hmm just tried it myself and does not appear to be one. although if you just put in leather for example it gives you all things with leather in name

ok if you click the green button and do search by skill and then in search box type in the skill it seems to give you all items crafted needing tailor skill

#2 Storm, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  3. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks, Storm! Will try these out!

Storm likes this.