1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) VIP Auction Tonight in New Magincia !!!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Demonous, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    The VIP guild is having an auction tonight at 7 pm est. Whenever an EM event is scheduled on a Wednesday night, we will be moving our auction to Thursday for that week instead, but the normal day will be Wednesday. I hope everyone that attended last week had a great time and everyone that attends future auctions will enjoy themselves as well.

For those that don't know, myself aka Demon Slayer is the auctioneer, Sundina works the lottery and Tigerlily makes the transactions between customers and items. There is always a lot of gold to be won on the lotto vendors so i wish you the best of luck at that. Tigerlily will start collecting your items that you wish to be auctioned off starting at 6:30 pm est. We charge a 10% auctioning fee for all items that you submit. Hope to see you there tonight !