1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Virtue armor set almost there...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by MonkeyBusiness, Sep 19, 2008.

1. I have been killing baddies like mad over the last month or so and have amassed most of the virtue armor suit, I just need the shoes and arms (not gauntlets, already have those) to complete my set. Does anyone out there have either of these items they would be willing to sell? Thanks in advance!

2. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

I have a couple extra pieces of both
    no charge
    whos your in game char

3. Hi SWAT, it's Brawndo! Good to here from ya. I guess we can meet up sometime in Luna bank. Whenever you like although this weekend I'll only be on at spotty intervals. Thanks!!!!

4. Actually, I just need the virtue arms (not gaultnets) to complete my set as the last erath ele i bashed dropped me some shoes. Yippie, almost there. I would be willing to pay 500k for a set of virtue arms if anyone has one.

5. I would like to thank everyone who offered to help me in completing my virtue armor set. Fortunately, I just bought the last piece I needed off of a kind soul at Luna bank. Yippie! Finally complete!