1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Virtue Artifacts still dropping?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by King Durango, Mar 19, 2010.

1. King Durango

King Durango Guest

Are the Virtue Artifacts still dropping in the Anti-Virtue dungeons? I still hunt in those dungeons a lot and I haven't had one drop in a long time. I think since Publish 64. Has anyone else had one since then or have they been turned off? Thanks.
  2. miss uo

miss uo Guest

I got a couple last week while killing gargoyles and demons.
  3. Surindur

Surindur Guest

Helps if you switch up the dungeons.. spend awhile in one dungeon, hit the bank and then go hit a different dungeon.
  4. Banner

Banner Guest

My question is, If i switch from say 3 dungeons which 3 dungeons should i hunt for them in? I haven't done any real hunt for the Virtue Arties in a long time, I just got tired of hunting for hours with nothing to show for it... But would like to do it again I just got a Nightmare and would love to take him hunting..
  5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    The stronger the monster the bigger change the arty drops.

I like to go to kill daemons in Hytloth and Titans in despise. They high level Fame/Karma monsterrs and fairly easy to kill.
  6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    You can always ask the people that do the Despise rat spawn, normally they just throw those pieces away. I used to keep them and give it to the guild that helps new people.