1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Virtue Artifacts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Having returned a few weeks back, I would like to collect Virtue Artifacts. They were added in the time that I was gone from the game. I know they are supposedly random, but is there better places to increase the drop rate than others?
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Killing ettins in Despise was the easiest way for me.
  3. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Felucca dungeons have a significantly higher drop rate than Trammel dungeons.
  4. And high luck seems to help me. I like to go where I can mix high fame monsters with lots of low-medium fame, just to break up the boredom.
  5. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    just do despise and destard champ, ton of spawn and good chance of getting drop
  6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

It seems to work in a similar "point" system to doom, so doing the champs is by far the best as you kill a TON at once and rack up points so fast!!

Only problem is Pk's, not such a problem if you want to keep them as they are all blessed/insurable.
  7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    Luck has nothing to do with it in my experience. I've been training a few fencers in Shame lately, and typically spend 3 hours or so at a time in there farming/training. I generally get a drop about once a week, and none of my suits have any luck on them.
  8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ive gotta say the luck does seem to in my experience,

when the turn in was on i started working the spawns for drops, before i used some luck i averaged maybe 1-2arties per first 3 levels, after i made sure i had 1000luck i was averaging 4-5
  9. I generally get a drop on average of 1-1/2 hours (range is about 5 minutes to 4 hours) in Shame. I only have 400-800 luck, except when honoring the poison ele's. It's my favorite place for virtue drops.

Dunno... 1-1/2 hours versus once a week... your call.
  10. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

Walk around the Despise champ spawn. Should find them on the ground...

MJ's Chimp