1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Virtue Dungeon! Still Working?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Kiara, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

I was wondering if the virtue dungeons were still dropping arties because i haven't gotten one in like a week and i really don't see anyone in the dungeons anymore was there a post i missed as to the ending of it ?:sad3:

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have received one virtue arti in the last week or so, so I do believe they are still dropping... but it does seem to be a much slower drop rate.

3. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

I am glad to hear that atleast you got a drop...:sad4: Maybe i'll spend a few more Hr's on a killing spree....:gun: maybe another bug with the publish of 55?

But my god at this rate it will be 5 years before i get my virtue set:sad4:

4. miss uo

miss uo Guest

yes they are still dropping. I had a drop on Thursday, while collecting fertile dirt.

5. Rix/\

Rix/\ Guest

they still drop, can spend 2 weeks in tram dungeons and maybe one will drop, or do a couple champ spawns in deciet or something you'll get a few.

6. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Yup anti Virtue Dungeons are still droppin ... got the 10th Anniv Sculpture this morning :D

7. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

2 this morning

8. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

I was getting at least a couple a day in tram dungeons untill the 55 publish now the drops are very rare.

9. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

I spend about a hour a day Killing in Dispise and have not had a drop in weeks

10. Mishra_

Mishra_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Got one in shame a few days ago

11. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

go do the destard or despise champs. You will have at least two before it pops third level...

I got 4 this morning doing exactly that.