1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Virtues of Sosaria: Honesty (EM Event) Thur. Apr. 2nd

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Queen Mum, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

May 23, 2008
    Hopefully someone can do a write up. I have to work that night...
  3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    am i the only one that finds it funny that in the picture the "Virtues of Sosaria" have 'no significat value'

thats kinda like foreshadowing, eh?
  4. TheUsualSuspect

TheUsualSuspect Visitor

Mar 4, 2009
    I think we should have ferris wheels, potato sack races and those medieval thingy-me-bobs you swing around on, i'm sure some renaissance lover will know the name. Plus you guys mispelt 'Lady Bug' it says 'Lady Buy' instead, was lady buy spelt that way on purpose? And if so, what the hell is a Lady Buy. I think some designers get on the old fire water when working. :lick:

Oh and I want one of those owls, the parrots are for pirates and junglish themes, not someone who squats in ruins. Remember, next time you devs knock back a few tequila's, jack daniels and illicit substances think of gifting me an owl k :bowdown:

ps and don't mispell it's name.
  5. I did not attend either, so a few snaps and what happen would be cool to see.