1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Virue dungeons artifacts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Is there anywhere i can get detailed info on these? like what monsters have better chance, whats drops, does luck help, ect..

also, does infecting a monster in a virtue dungeon with blackrock make it more likley to drop an artifact?

2. http://www.uoguide.com/Virtue_Armor
    http://www.uoguide.com/Image:A_map_of_the_known_world.jpg
    http://www.uoguide.com/Category:Artifacts_(Virtue)

Its not the fame but how many you kill that earns the points towards a drop. More you kill the more points you earn.

3. so you earn points for each mosnter you kill which increases the chance.

does that mean luck has no effect?

4. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

correct.

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Does blackrock infection still work? I been hearing that it was having problems lately with working properly.

6. Fink

Fink Guest

Work as in infecting things? My main is a carrier, still hears the voices, but I haven't seen any infectees in months or more. I've heard people say it still works for them, though.

7. err... wrong. Luck does have an effect, just not on the points gathering part of the artie drop. You still get random artie drops... I've got two from two sequential kills. The points part of the drop just gives you a guaranteed drop, but the random aspect tied to luck and chance is still there.

8. J0KING

J0KING Guest

When chasing after these I have always had the best luck hunting something with high fame first (demons/poison/blood)... then after about two bank trips switching to something that spawns fast and is quick to kill (any lower spawn)... As soon as I get the artifact immediately switch back to the high fame spawn...

In theory by killing a good quantity of high fame monsters I am building up the "points" and then switching to the low end when my chances are increased...

Hope it helps... Have Fun!!!

9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, I was under the impression that the points you earn are based upon the fame of the creatures you kill. I would rack up fame against tougher monsters, then go kill something easy like ettins or lizard men to get more checks against the points I racked up. It always seemed to work better than just killing lizard men or ettins alone.

10. Take a look here in the Players Corner FAQ for the response post "10th Anniversay Artifacts ...". There may be info to help you in this as well - and there are links to Publish notes as well as FoF items related to it.