1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Visit to the Monestary on Great Lakes Sunday Morning

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Amber Witch, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Greetings All,

Great Lakes has a very unusual mountain top monastery that can only be reached via transport by a suspended basket. The monastery has long been nothing more than ruins but it is non the less a very special place that is close to being forgotten.

If you are interested in seeing this bit of architectural history please meet with Amber Witch at the New Haven Bank Sunday morning at 10:00AM PST. Please make note that this is located in Felucca so young players will not be able to travel there. Pack lightly!

Kind Regards,

Bucko the Kid

2. zorrah

zorrah Guest

Thank you for the invitation! I'll do my best to get my sorry arse out bed in time to make the appointment. *smiles*

-Katrina D'antres

3. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Any chance you might do another tour in the coming days, Bucko?

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes please. If at all possible anything but Sunday morning. Afternoon is fine though.

5. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

I would be happy to do so. Why don't the two of you work out a time when you can both go? Evening or day are fine for me.

Bucko the Kid