1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Visitor entitled for 77 days?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What does this mean? I'm playing in TC3 and this is on my sims description page. Am I only allowed in TC3 for 77 days or what?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

it means you have been playing for 77 days...tomorrow it will go to 78 days

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've only been playing for 2 days. But someone just told me ingame that it's 77 days before i get my locks. She has 29 days showing on hers.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

are you sure you didnt make an account 77 days ago? becaus thats exactly what it means

5. Guest

Guest Guest

no. I just joined EALand. Used to play TSO, but that was longer ago than 77 days.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

The part that confuses me is that it says he's a visitor. That would mean he would have had to have paid for 77 days in the past, but is no longer paying. This can't be the case because wouldn't that mean his subscribing days would have to be divisible by 30 or so? I am thinking it has to be a bug.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm a she, lol

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry about that. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

You said you used to play TSO? The entitlement days would add how many days you played previously to your current days.

10. It is the amount of days your entitled to from previous paid time on account. this is also how you determine the amount of skill locks due you when amnesty comes. you take your total entitled days and divide by 21 to get amount of skill locks.