1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Visitor Hours not working? I own a Money House? EA or Maxis?? What's up?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I own a money house in AV in EA-Land and all of a sudden I've had friends over for like 6 RL hours a day for the last 4 days and and i have not made it onto the map filters or the top 100. The last house has 2 Hours 26 Minutes, I'm sure I've over passed the bottom 100th house by now!

What is going on here?

2. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

Are you friends using free accounts?
    Because free accounts can no longer give visitor hours

3. Guest

Guest Guest

nope all of them had paying accounts or they would not be able to enter my money house in AV

4. I can relate, I've been trying to get on the map for over 2 weeks with absolutely no luck. I hope whatever needs to get done about this gets done soon!

I mean if visitor hours aren't being calculated then all open houses need to be shown on the map, it just isn't fair.

5. <blockquote><hr>

I can relate, I've been trying to get on the map for over 2 weeks with absolutely no luck. I hope whatever needs to get done about this gets done soon!

I mean if visitor hours aren't being calculated then all open houses need to be shown on the map, it just isn't fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its been 5 days and I still haven't been able to get on the map or list.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've just mentioned this bug to Maxis Luc in Game he's looking into the issue right now for us people! There might be a bug in the code for the top 100 after all the merges, I'm hoping it can be fixed, I mean i want to show up on the map filters and top100 i know i've earned it!