1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Visitors to you profile page

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Arwen, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know if it is possible to see all the people who have ever visited your profile page? Ive been tryin to figure it out for a while now and Im just kinda curious so if anyone could help me out with this Id really appreciate it.

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I don't think you can see all, only the last 10.
    Most of the time, that'll be a mixture of friends, and people you've annoyed ;)

3. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I tried to find a way to see who visited my profile page, but couldnt. But, If i were you. I would try not logging in. Find your post and click on your name. That I believe should show you who has visited your profile. Also I have found where the toymaker has moved for that quest you were trying to finish. I have remarked that rune and placed it in the book. My small library is done. Go check it out sometime.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And people whose sarcasm detectors are returning non-conclusive results and are trying gather more data :)

5. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

... & people who accidentally click on your name when dealing with a 50-100 reply thread that does the little freeze-unfreeze jump -lag thing that Stratics has been dealing with for awhile ;)
    It's happened to me a few times, when I attempt to hit a blank space to see if the lag has ended, only to find myself redirected to a poster's profile page.

6. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

*Views all of your profiles*

Fair points, all.
    Although, when I click on names, I get a little menu pop up, which means I don't accidentally visit peoples' profiles, and I can read all their posts without going via the profile.

Oh, and you can also get to your profile by clicking your name, at the top, where it shows PMs and mood.

7. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- ahh, I see.
    Perhaps my double clicking speed is .1 above yours then :)
    It has definitely happened to me a few times: Click. Hit mouse scroll wheel. Click. Now, why the heck am I looking at Kiminality's profile when I was merely hoping the thread would load a bit swifter... ;)