1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

VMP returned to Wyrm

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Palvarik, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

The time has come in Siege for VMP to rise from the ashes--- and wreak havoc amongst farming blues and the like... I have given Wyrm back his guild... now fear will spread across Sosaria as rapidly as the word of this news spreads. Siege beware--- for VMP will rise again...... I can hear it already ----- Wyrrrrmmmmmmmm ***gasp***

2. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

This insolent speaks the truth... I met him as ghost and decided to ress and hear what he had to say... He explained that his intentions were just to save the guildstone because there were rumors that someone else was going to steal it first and blah blah blah.,.,

As he asked for nothing in return, except my confirmation on public, I took it back on another char (The account I use to hold my castle) and am posting here as he requested !

WyRm is in the guild TO right now and I explained to him that I will stay in TO. The VmP stone is with me now but the guild will still be sleeping for a while, till Lord Dagon decides its time to cleanse Sosaria once for all !!!

Thanks Palvarik... Past is past. I dont keep anger or hard feelings on anything, I just want to play and have fun and hope you also have fun. Lets keep the anger and animosities within the game !

3. Goron

Goron Guest

So does this mean i can't indiscriminatly kill Palvarik anymore?

4. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Excellent news. Somehow VMP just belongs with you Wyrm. Glad to hear it is back in your hands even if it never returns.

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Amen

6. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Hmmm...just think of VmP as sleeping through an uber extendedly long day. Kind of like a "Legendary scroll of Daylight Savings Time". Someday maybe this shard will get just a touch more interesting when the sun finally sets and VmP rises again to punish all of us insolent blues.

*giggles*

7. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Muwhahaha Thanks infidels ! :_{}
    Sosaria is condemned !!! Farm, party, laugh and enjoy while you can, despicable blues, for the future is dark !

PS : hey Goron... You can still kill him, if I dont first... Muwhahahhaha

8. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

aaakkkkk gasp....

9. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

*is confused*

Troll or derail?

10. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

It's sad the guy couldn't actually keep the guild. It's not like anyone else is using it, it's not like it could have gotten any more lame than the feeble attempts at rp that the original owner played.

*shrugs*...la

11. Noobified

Noobified Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Bah wyrm... lets create back ur guild..... you were a nice guildleader just go see ur old site of vmp.. u will cry rolleyes:

12. Dexdash

Dexdash Guest

i like to think of wyrm as sleeping beauty too.

13. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Palvarik, your one weird mother ****er

14. Daleth

Daleth Guest

yeah but thats Pal gotta just accept him for who he is, odd but loyal