1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

VOGG!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by razic, Sep 19, 2008.

1. razic

razic Guest

cmon now ur nowhere to b found

2. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I am here, but if you cant find even numbers on a field, I wont 1 v 1 you. You hide in your house when we had 4 and you 4. I can see myself getting ganked in my suit and you guys getting the last laugh. No thanks. After being in your guild and knowing the type of mischevious acts you impose. No Thanks. But........

This is what happens when you 1 v 1 me.
    [​IMG]

3. razic

razic Guest

so since ur avoiding the duel i win by default?

thought so......

4. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Ya, you guys sat in your house for 10 mins before we got tired of waiting and left.

Go do a spawn or something and make yourselves feel better...

5. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

???
    You know exactly what you'd have done. Casted Explo, and tele'd up on a wall. So whats the point?

6. KVJ

KVJ Guest

However, if you have such a hard on for dueling me. I can grant you access to the JSV house and u can duel me there. Since I do not have a reputation of looting in duels, you should fight me in JSV house. If not, I will understand that your only in it for the gank. Thank you kindly.

7. razic

razic Guest

You got me this time but at least i have improved a little :(
    good fight tho

8. KVJ

KVJ Guest

That was a good duel. But I beat you fair and square. So can you pay me my 5 mill? I will give your suit back, since I told you before and you agreed our suits were collateral?

9. KVJ

KVJ Guest

So no response.

I'm assuming your not going to pay up? I mean, it was fair and square.

10. KVJ

KVJ Guest

FYI:

Lot of scum bags who don't pay up and stick with their word. Pretty pathetic Blaze, I wasn't expecting anything less from you. Which is why I didn't fight you outside of Luna. Your trash, the guild your in is trash.

Here's a recap.....

[​IMG]

11. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'm poor, will you duel me for 5mil gold Voodoo?

Let me know..

12. KVJ

KVJ Guest

After getting shafted from Razic,

I am jaded. Sorry bro.

13. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sake is one of the few mages I will say is better than me. I would not duel him for moolah, you should not.

14. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Are you the original Foresaken?

15. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yes, but I only go by Foreskin now. <-- Pun intended, don't ban me please! =)

16. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Welcome back bro. How's SnakeEyes doing? And if I have the right person, your name is Jay? My buddy Jimmy aka Corporate Death said you used to live in Gurnee or some ****? Is this true?

17. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Well, I'm not Jay. As far as I knew, was the only "Forsaken" on Siege, not that it's original. I guess the guy I sold a red Forsaken acct to, finally name changed. <shrug> Could that be your Jay? Because I don't remember his rl name.

18. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Well,

I came to siege as soon as I found out it was geared towards vet members. However, Foresaken and SnakeEyes were both real life friends and lived in my area. My buddy Corporate Death used to hang out with em and that's why I was wondering if that was you or not. But it's not, so it's all good. Just checking. Thanks.

19. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Jay.... you dont mean the guy married to Charity and was in the Navy do you? If so , how the hell you know him?

20. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Hes done this before and ran off on the bet. Nice kill there.

21. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

amazing, usually they dont duel at all but just stealth in and try to loot a bit of those duelling xD

22. razic

razic Guest

I've done this before eh? news to me being as this was my first duel for money...

And Voodoo, If eating apples after a curse is fair then yes, it was fair.
    And as soon as you didnt res and started looting you negated the agreement of "no Looting" so nope, your not getting paid.

23. KVJ

KVJ Guest

To Blaze,

We said we would loot suits for collateral. And you agreed. Xeroth was our witness. Don't try to find excuses for not paying me. I would of paid you, end of story. I'm glad I looted your suit, cause I didn't leave empty handed.

To Haha,

I'm old school man. I used to be in their guild way back, and my buddy Corporate Death who works 3rd shift and doesn't play as much, who will be starting 2nd soon and we'll see him on more, he used to go over there with his computer and play uo with him and his wifey. That's cool you remember him. He was a good guy. Which is why I was wondering if Foresaken was Jay.

24. HaHa

HaHa Guest

If Jay comes back lemme know, when he left the north on his way to Texas he came through Georgia and had some beers with Myst and I.

25. KVJ

KVJ Guest

For sure. I am not sure if he will come back, I lost all my old ICQ contacts. I will contact my buddy Jimmy and find out if he still has his ICQ.

26. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Good old Sir Lancelot.... Cool guy I enjoyed drinking with him that time he rolled through Georgia...

27. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is that the night the lights went out?

28. KVJ

KVJ Guest

I might be heading over to Georgia by the end of this month. I want to attend Georgia Tech, my Grandfather went there and eventually became a General in the Army. However, one of my childhood buddies gave me the opportunity to come stay with him and not charge me a high price to live. So how's the ping to siege over there? I believe I'll be in Centerville. Anyone know?

29. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I ping around 32-38 with a low end cable company...

With DSL I pinged around 28-36. I have no idea what someone in this area pings at with a good ISP provider.

30. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Wait lets get back on topic here. Vogg you dueled Blaze, beat him fair and square, and now he wont pay you the money. This is sad day for tnt, I know members of that guild/alliance have made bets with me before and have honored thier bets. I think someone should pay off this low life's wager.

31. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Awesome. Good to know. Thanks Kage.