1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Void Lobster

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Doubleplay, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone confirmed that Ter Mer is the place to catch these? A Google search leaves me wondering if the proper place is the underworld. I just used 100 baits in each place with no luck. I keep hoping that this lobster is not broken because there are a lot of people who are praying to be the first to get one.

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't have the Dragon Book part 6, but this is the info it gives:
    Void lobster -
    The goblins o’ the Stygian Abyss tell o’ a creature that looks like a cross between a void demon and a lobster. They say it lives in the lava therein.

It sounds like the Abyss, not the Underworld, but I can't confirm it either way.

3. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the info. These are probably a spawn from the lava lobster traps that don't work. If the lobsters are bigger than normal, perhaps they cannot fit into the traps he heh. I guess I just wasted the 200 void lobster baits.