1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Void Lobsters: Fisherpeople Of The World Report!

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Adol, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey there, a simple question before I waste the few Lava Lobster traps I've been able to get. What is the current state of knowledge with regards to the Void Lobster?
    Have any ever been caught? Those of you with bait, how has it affected the traps you've cast? We know now it's supposed to be in the Lava of the Underworld, but has anyone ever noticed any differences in location of the lava there? Or do we think it's still a broken mechanic so far?

2. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This ones on my list but I have yet to see lava tiles in the "Underworld". Are you talking about the Abyss?

3. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Quite possibly I mean the Abyss... I always get those two mixed up. The location as defined by Book 6 basically!

4. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

5. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Ahah! I've been badgering Misk myself in bug reports about the Void Lobster... the race will soon be on then! Good luck, fisher people, may the tastiest trap win!