1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] Void Orb WTF?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by silent, Feb 26, 2011.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It says I have a 100% chance of success yet I've failed making it. How is that possible?

2. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The game is called Ultima Online, its called an RNG, you have to kick 10 pigeons, slap 5 people, eat 4 hot dogs, and hope you kicked all 10 pigeons in the same time you ate the hot dogs and slapped 5 people...

If not... EPIC FAIL.......

If you do fail, slap a dev, smash your keyboard, go buy another one tomorrow and this time yell "DONT FAIL ON ME" while punching the screen with your eyes closed.

If that fales...

While drowning a kitten and praying to the RNG gods that dont excist but they will give you a second chance and a new keyboard and monitor and forgive you for the kitten..

FAILING THTAT just try again.............

Thankss

Thunderz

3. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

They aren't that hard to collect. All the void creatures seem to have them including kopre which a fairly unskilled individual can kill. Maybe kopres only have one orb in 4 or 5 of them but they are plentiful and some of the other voids aren't too hard to kill also. How can you get 100% sucess in making them?

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is a bug in the text.
    The success chance is 70% at 100 skill, I have a talisman +28% and the gump says 100%. Result: you can fail because is 98% and not 100%...

5. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

6. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Must be a bug then, my crafting gump says 100% chance. I have a +26 tallisman, 90 tink and 100 magery. As for hunting them I have in the past but I recently came across a nice stash of sapphire.

7. [JD]

[JD] Guest

i had the opposite experience: void orbs are hard to collect... I spent a lot of time collecting and only got 4. gave up and bought them. super annoying

8. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I find them much quicker to get than crystaline blackrock or ML gems but then I am dirt poor so I suppose if I had the gold sitting around doing nothing I would just buy them. Unless I needed to train my pets