1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Void Orbs

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Shiloh, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Shiloh

Shiloh Guest

So I have been killing void critters for almost 2 hours.. and so far I have gotten 4 void orbs.. are they really this hard to get in any kind of quantity? How are people gathering these that maybe Im missing? I want to try and imbue a weapon and its going to take at least 20 void orbs if I dont fail.. so what am I doing wrong?

*edit - well I realized I could make them.. damn Im a noob!*
  2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I often hunt Void Creatures for Orbs. Try near the coasts of this purple soup aka the Void. Generally it's about numbers. Respawn rate at the same location is poor so frequently checking out a number of different places is the key. Kill fast and move on to the next. Don't let Korpres out - they mostly spawn in groups and are easy to kill.

What profession/template do you use for hunting?
  3. Nenime

Nenime Guest

... or this. :)
  4. Shiloh

Shiloh Guest

I was just using a dexxer to hunt with. I ran all along the coast as the spawn was super slow :)