1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Void Pool monsters

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by IanJames, Jul 10, 2013.

1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    OK - Wondering if someone can settle a dispute. The stratics guide on slayers says that the war alligator is in the "reptile" super slayer category, but the magma lizard is not listed there. One of my guildmates says that a reptile slayer doesn't actually work on the war alligator. Wondering if anyone has any more information on these monsters and what their slayer vulnerability is if any.
  2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    hmm.. Actually I assumed my Reptile Flute was Functioning on it but I can't even recall if you only get the silver flash of a slayer with weapons & I honestly was there long enough to know if it was making it easier or not.. Sampire / Reptile slayer & TEST !
  3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    Everything that I can find says that it is part of the reptilian wave of Covetous, which makes it part of the reptile group, which should mean that it is vulnerable to reptile slayer instruments and weapons. It mat be a good question to post in the Ask the Devs section.