1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Void Pool Practice Run

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WildStar, Jun 5, 2013.

1. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

We need to do at least one practice run for the Void Pool Competition against Napa Valley on June 15th. Some people have never done one before (*coughs* like me *coughs*) and this will help with teamwork and tactics.

WildStar

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Good point.

(Also, just realized I might not make it to the Void Pool thing. E3 is June 11th to 14th and I may not be at home so that I can attend it this year)

3. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

So the competition is a week from tomorrow? No promises but i need to re-activate at least one of my accts anyhoo. (Hosting a scavenger hunt at the end of the month) Ya know an active acct might be helpful for that

4. lil debi

lil debi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

More folks the better. I have not been there yet but plan to be there and get some practice and learn the ropes.

WWDD ?

5. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Sunday, June 9th starting between 3 and 4 PM PST (6 and 7 PM EST) depending on when we get enough people gathered at WBB, Trammel.