1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

vollem reward can be transfered?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Radix, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Radix

Radix Guest

anybody knows?
    i mean, after you break the glass and it bonds to you.

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Yes it can be transfered just like any other pet. Personally, I used lore on one w/my tamer and they dont look all that great. Im going to keep mine in glass as deco for now.

3. Deb

Deb Guest

Can they be stabled?

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yup :) Also Mechanical Scorpion and Wolf .

5. Deb

Deb Guest

Awesome thanks :)

6. Radix

Radix Guest

it's +/- like a nightmare, at least in stats, i haven't go out with him to the wilderness to try its strenght, anyway i think it worths for a non tamer char, ocupping only 2 slots, it would be unvaluable for a risky miner or even mages, a Warrior with bodyguard? ;)
    sadly it is not ridable.

7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They can be transferred, really? I wish I could transfer my Prox swampy. Or maybe I can and just haven't tried it since it changed. I'll try it later.

8. bryanayrb

bryanayrb Guest

i have bonded 2 vollems to my mage. since I have no taming, the vollems are amazing, and way tougher than anything I could summon into the follower slots anyway. If you have taming, then dont bother breaking them out of the crystal, you wont think they are worth the space.

For a non tamer they rock.

I can walk into a gang of 5 litches without sweating now. :popcorn:

9. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes and -

I am suprised that there arn't ALOT more out there with warriors who do champs and other stuff.

They are like Nightmares but no taming required, I found out that you kinda need somthing else around to take damage since as a warrior I am to busy working on other things ot work healing them during a fight.