1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mjolnir131, Sep 18, 2009.

1. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

are they ridable, pack(carry) or fighter or are they just companion pets?
  2. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 23, 2002
    They have been compared to Nightmare's. The only way to get a bonded one is to have the one in the crystal that you get for buying SA this month. After that, the only way to get one is to craft it. And those don't bond.

Cant ride em... which SUCKS! But they are fun to play around with with low level spawn. They're nothing more than a novelty really. But they look decent I guess. I've not seen them in the SA client yet.
  3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I use the new client and mine looks like a a bat that crawls. I used my token on my crafter hoping to kill some stuff for loyalty points. First thing she saw was a highplains boura. poor vollum was way outmatched. Died. The npc vet wouldnt res it. A player did for me. I guess I need to find some other way to get loyalty.
  4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Do you need any taming to bond one?