1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

voodoo and crew

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by mathias, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathias

mathias Guest

nice bola...

anyhow, wonderin if yall sell back the totem ring and RBC thanks....

i think that was it

2. mathias

mathias Guest

have some of supers, speedys, JC's and back-n-blacks stuff available for a trade....

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

We From Koc and I mean like 95 percent of us, have decided because of the upcoming posts from TnT and Kat on you guys decsission, were tired of playing with this anymore, You go ahead and trash my items for sure, and that is Back N Blacks, cause im trashing ALL of tnt items, I dont even ask for mine back, If you recieve a pm or icq from someone else wanting to trade, more power to ya, But Ill doubt it.

have fun out there !

4. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Yes we the sunchicken(s) have decided it be best to relize if we are present around your death you will not be recieving your faction items back.....

*signed*
    speedy
    sunchicken *the egg*
    Sunchicken *the chicken*

5. Mr X

Mr X Guest

It really hurts my head to read this post. English **********er do you speak it?

6. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This is all just sad. I have never trashed an item, and dont intend to. Ask Superstition if you do not believe me.

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LMAO... You mean to tell me that you guys are ALREADY upset about upcoming posts that haven't been written?!? Holy hell, thats a whole new level of emo right there!

8. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

9. Insta

Insta Guest

Try clicking the red X at the top right corner of your screen... Problem solved no more head pains!

10. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Amanda,

Feeling a little chilly on that bald head of yours by missing a spirit of the totem?? Oh I bet you are. Thank's ! You house hide, therefore face the consequence!

I will not sell back any Faction Items if my guild mates do not get the same treatment.

11. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Weren't you the one that started all of this?

12. Goron

Goron Guest

Shhhhhh, you'll shatter their reality.
    Just let them keep :sad2:ing. We don't want them to hold it in or they may do something horrible... Its obvious that they are distraught over the fact that one or two people do not sell back items. So when they started like 5 different :sad2: threads about it but achieved nothing besides looking pathetic- they now feel they need to act all tough and become exactly what they *claimed* to not like...
    I shoulda put money down on this, I've called it form the beginning... Who didn't think k0c would be the first guild to issue a guild wide 'we trash faction items' statement? lol...

Just like stealth and tamers... they used to be so anti- now they all do it.:scholar:

13. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

We only want everyone to know where we stand.
    We know where you guys stand, we have tried to be cool about it at first, but have come to the conclusion, that doesnt work, there's way to much resentment and hostility, so there ya have it,

Have a nice day and have fun out there.

14. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

What a shame. Its a sad thing when our pride overpowers us to the point that we are unable to show respect when others have offered it.

15. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

16. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

LMAO

Yea Ok

have fun out there kat

17. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Oh I'm definitely having fun!

[​IMG]

18. Goron

Goron Guest

huh? I sell back everything... so... how does that equal resentment and hostility?

You, sir, are very confused.

19. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Like Bo Bo has tried to tell you a million times already. You and Sprago are about the only ones sellin stuff back. When Bo lost 6 items Bo got back 1 (it was from you) but that is the kind of % of return Koc was getting. Now Bo knows for a fact that TNT was getting about 70-80% of their lost stuff back. Do you see why most KOC are frustrated, if you wish to blame anyone blame your guildmates.
    Bo wouldnt be suprised if all of TNT goes back to tottin gm armor, and crap jewels. EEEps Bo might have made a mistake there, Bo bets most of TNT runs that already, so nothing to really go back too.

20. Goron

Goron Guest

Hey guys, I want to join k0c, let me just get in character:
    :(
    :sad3:
    :sad2:

21. Mr X

Mr X Guest

When Tide wanted his stuff back I had lots of koc stuff that I offered to him to use to trade back for his stuff. koc would not trade back to Tide. That was the only use the items held for me was giving them to guildmates so they could trade back for their stuff. After you said no, they all went into the trash. Tide has always treated you guys with more respect than you ever deserved and you chose to be asshats about it. So about 20 items from various people went into the trash. If you ever loot my items you can shove them where the sun don't shine since I will never ask or want to trade for them from koc.

22. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

No problem, sounds like a plan, glad your on board with the program,
    If you would be willing to bend over we would love to give em back to you back door style if thats what your asking for? we have just the man for the JoB....his name his HaHa he's an expert in this field,.....lol

Have fun out there

23. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

is this how yer feeling -->[​IMG]

24. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

If everyone trashes everyone else's items, soon you will all be on an even footing, forced to farm silver like civilized folk.
    The faction items gave an advantage to whoever had access to old stockpiles of silver. But as I said, trash everything. Then maybe all this crap will settle down. Of course then you'll probably go back to the old arguments about ganks and house-hiding and tamers.
    This board is filled with the same old posts over and over. When will you pvpers notice that? Think of something new or don't post at all. Keep your hatreds to yourself or your guild and unleash them in-game.

25. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ya, it is obvious that I have treated people badly. I mean ask Superstition...I really screwed him over with his faction items.

give me a break...

And Voodoo, you seem to be obsessed with hair. After looking at pictures of you and your cousin I can see why :D

26. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I think this new policy works for you since you are one the few koc that does not wear faction items. I have looted your corpse plenty and it seems you want everyone to be on the same footing as you. I hope your guild stands behind you and your policy since you are not the one risking anything. And the same for your wife since she does not wear them either.

On a side note you attempt at homosexual humor failed miserably. So now you have no use to me as I cannot trash your items and you do not entertain me in board pvp. You sir are the definition of epic fail in the world of mmorg's.

27. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Note to all:

Knock it off with the personal stuff. Sexual orientation, length or lack of hair and all other assets or failings in real life is not relevant to game play.

28. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

If I dont wear any faction items why have people been willing to trade my faction items back?? Hum...............and on a side note, Ive only died three times since faction stuff has come out.....way to fail on not killing me...Ever,

Calm down young grasshopper, you were implying the whole anal cavity thing, I only put humor to your anger, dont get so mad about everything, try and relax and enjoy yerself more, Dont get all Goodguy on us....:coco:

Have fun out there Mr A

29. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

2 wrongs dont make a right, maybe this time my post wont be deleted. elmo.

30. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

hahahahahahah :lick:

31. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Will it ever end sweeney? :yell:

32. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Now you are just losing your grip on reality if you want me to believe you only died three times since faction items have come out. Either that or what you meant to say is "I have only died three times WEARING faction items since they have come out." It is not beyond you to only put them on when your balls swell up with the 10 man gank you run with.

I watched ru kill you in front of brook's with your gank squad half a screen away. You must have been a blast in vent that evening. I wonder how many of your guildmates have you on mute?

33. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Come on puffy, your going to be my moral compass???

LMAO:coco:

34. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:
    Yer a funny little guy....Lmao

Have fun Mr A dont get be so serious, its a game remember....lol

35. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Last warning on this.

Do not twist people's names in an attempt to be insulting. Use the proper name or no name at all.

This includes names like Mr. A and elmo.

I'm not warning on this anymore, knock it off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.