1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Voodoo and JC

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have Jc's fey legs and Kodran's primer on arms and damage removal. I will sell them both back to you for a million. 20k silver at a rate of 50 to one as per Kage's silver vendor prices.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was the the cheapest seller for a long time... I adjusted my prices to match your guilds... Tooki started charging me that much... so I figured I would no longer sale at a fair amount...

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I wasn't fussing. I have been out of game for a bit and went by your vendors. Considering Voodoo and JC trashed my items of a similar value I figure I am being quite generous. I am merely informing them of where my price scale is coming from.

4. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

Nah, it's cool. I'm going to cancel my account for awhile, UO is dead and just isn't fun anymore. It's been fun, Adios

and Kage good job on answering your messages on why me and voodoo and count were kicked from the guild and kicked from vent and etc...not that we care anymore but i think it's pretty petty to do it like that, grow a pair.

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

y'all put up a decent fight given the numbers against you. I kept wondering why all the KoC wasn't jumping in. WTH it's christmas i'll give you your fey leggings at 30gp per; speedy's old pricing system.
    Vo0doo can have his for 40gp per.

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

why cancel your account? its cheaper to keep it open....then risk loosing months and possible housing

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You and anyone ever guilded with you guys knows damn well why you was kicked... good riddance.. people actually log into our vent now rather than seeing one of you guys on and going strait into the afk...

I would have told you guys but you was all playing LFD and there is not one of you who I personally like well enough to ever grab your ICQ... but hey Merry Christmas bud :violin:

8. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

and Happy New Year:yell:

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Think you quoted the wrong dude. Anyway good fights to y'all too. You put a hardcore kill on my mage on the wall last night but Bo's in front of your house was even better. Thats the last time I stand still while smoking a cig in front of Brooks house:).

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

11. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

Haha! What a joke this is. I never log onto vent and go AFK and neither does voo, you're making up stupid excuses. I think you guys are just butt hurt because we weren't hardly playing anymore and playing other games.
    Oh ya, and i'm SURE your vent is poppin now! Everytime we logged onto vent you guys would be ROLE PLAYING. Only when me and voo logged on everyone would get the motivation to go PVP. :scholar:

But , you'd never would have told us any of this in vent, grow a pair buddy, hopefully that's what you got for Xmas:D

12. Hef

Hef Guest

I am no rocket scientist but I think Kage was implying that the other members of KOC go into the AFK channel as soon as you log in because they cannot stand to hear you. But what do I know. Btw ... :p

13. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hef, it didn't take an understanding of brain science or rocket surgery to understand what Kage meant. That only goes to further his point.

14. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

ah the cycle of voodoo & friends how amusing...hopefully im not the only one getting a laugh out of this ;D

15. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

No sir you are not.

16. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

Ok i read that part wrong. Sue me, if there was proper grammar, and not red neck lingo, i probably would have read it just fine. Reading that again just makes me feel dumb.

17. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I find this amusing also. Offer still stands.

18. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Are you sure it is just a feeling? :lick:

Sorry, couldn't resist...

19. Black magick

Black magick Guest

LOL I find this hard to believe since you are a terrible mage...