1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vote now Halloween Deco Competition

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sligachan, Oct 5, 2008.

1. sligachan

sligachan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

2. sligachan

sligachan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

3. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The setup for the voting is pretty dumb. I rated 6 of them before i actually noticed that i could only rate three or whatever.

4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

There are two I definitly want to vote for. And a few others I really like so I guess I'll have to choose between 8-9 for my third vote. Some of the pics though I could barely see and when I tried to download to enlarge them I couldn't.

5. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

I love the lil devil!:stir:

6. I agree, that is really cute! :) and the little ghost is also!

7. feath

feath Guest

It was really hard keeping to 3 votes. That little ghost was great... and the headless horsemen were great... and... I could go on. Some great designs in there!

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Was kinda confused by the fact that some houses had 3 pictures... all up for voting. Was there a certain element in each or were we voting on the screenshot rather than the home itself, which is what I ended up doing.

9. feath

feath Guest

You were voting on the screen shot - each picture up for voting is exactly what was sent in... i did not edit the pictures at all. Which is why there's such a verity of photos, from small to large, and someone even snuck in 4 photos in one. But the only photo rule was it had to be 600x600 or less.

to vote, rate the picture. the rating number (1 through 5) doesn't matter. just rating it is the vote. If you click the 'top rating' link in the upper right, you'll see a listing of 'top 10 images by votes'.

I chose this method because I knew someone would complain they didn't have time to go through and 'rate' every picture. But then, I knew someone would complain about this method, too. I chose the what I considered the easier of the two methods available.