1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vp Marathon...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Who else is itching to get out of thier suits?? i know I am.. Wanna see if you wanna run a Vp marathon today aka Monday.. Of course we will have to factory alot too but I know we can do it as a team! What do ya say?? Wanna go????

2. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

i'm game!!
    sorry,i had to say that....
    ok but what time are we proposing here,and is there a limit of maybe 3-5??
    cuz i know a lot of people might be bbq'ing outside t'day

3. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Martha wants to get Mrs. Wascally Wabbit ready to max this Sunday, so she'd be interested, and I can offer Captain Comet Thunderboom for extra muscle for factories and VP runs. :) Just let us know when you want to start.

4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

We will prolly start betwwen 10am and 11am est....

5. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I might join in on the fun later after I get off of work. If you are still running the marathon.

6. Voilet

Voilet Guest

Im in for a couple!!

7. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Im planning on Vping all day today! so The only time I wont be VPing is when I take my naps...

8. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Call if you need me to run through factoriess with you. I'll be out of CEO in a few mins. *fingers crossed* We're fighting the second round of cogs.

9. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Something came up before I got all my merits.. I will try to resume the marathon around 3pm est..

10. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

I will get my merits so I can be ready at 3 EST ... Give me a shout!

11. Is it going to be in kookygrove? I will try and make a couple around 3

12. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Hey everyone I just got back!.. still need 2 more factories.. Unless we have a full load we will probably be staying in river for vp...

13. Voilet

Voilet Guest

Hiya everyone! VP will start about 6:30pm est in Kooky Grove. Hope to see you there!!!;)

14. I'll come as soon as I can, though it probably won't be until around 7:30 EST.

15. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Im taking a short TT break to work on fixing some pics.. then I will be all up for merits and another run.. Thanks to everyone that showed up for the first one!