1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

VvV bugged!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mervyn, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Red guild mates show up as green, not only can you not discrimate who you are and are not allowed to perform beneficial acts on in a guard zone, but EVEN if you check "Query before performing criminal actions' you do not get a warning.

I do not understand. AGAIN this was highlighted on the test shard and got published.

Whats the point in testing if we raise the issues and they publish anyway???

Quickblade likes this.
  2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I couldnt agree more on this.
    And is this VvV suposed to bring players back to UO? Personally, I dont know a single UO player that would come back to the game for this new pvp system. Dead shards everywhere is all I see. All they did was remake the factions system by adding blues to interact a little bit, and with stats reduced to 5 minutes, basically this is the changes...

Personally 20 minutes was a bit too long ok, 10 minutes stats would have been ideal spot. think about it, you die at a spawn and get stat, you go res and supply back in potions and by the time you go back at the spawn, you're outta stats, lame.

Mervyn likes this.
  3. Bleak

Bleak UO Software Engineer
    VIP Stratics Veteran

This will be resolved next maintenance cycle.

Captn Norrington and CovenantX like this.
  4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yea, I think 5 minutes of stat-loss isn't long enough, 10 minutes would be perfect, and it would also make a use for the stat-loss potion. who's going to use the potion if you're out of stat before you can use it? lol

Although, I don't think you should be able to be put in statloss if someone that's NOT a member of VvV kills you.

5. -Hey Arnold-

-Hey Arnold- Seasoned Veteran

I logged in on a friends account to test this new VvV system and it was fun for about 10mins or so..the 5min stat is way to short 10 mins would be good. and the fact that the new horses u have to feed just to keep the stats is kinda dumb seeing as you cant even rez them like the old faction horses (which imo is really bad)..Also who is going to ride the new horses when u can just ride the old ones (if u have them) and it will have the same stats as the new mounts...but in the end the only way to save uo is to increase the player base by a lot..and the only way i see that happening is to make the game free to play while they could add more items to the store or make it 5-10$ a month to own a house...tho this will never happen...uo could be so good if done right :(

6. Skalazar

Skalazar Adventurer

My blue is flagged Orange to himself and is not even part of the VvV system.

7. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

There is no point in seeing yourself and all guildmates as green. Just let them hue as normal blue/green/grey/red. We should be smart enough to know theya re friendly and can be healed in an active warzone. The only hue we need is everyone else to be orange....

8. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

IT would also be nice to have all blues turn orange faster when they enter a city, currently they have the time to hop in the city on their blues and throw themself in the fields of the red players and call the guards on the reds. @Bleak would it be possible for a small hotfix just to reduce the time it takes to turn the blues to orange when they enter a VvV city please?

9. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Also, it is possible to ex heal oranges?