1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

VVV- Feedback

Discussion in 'UHall' started by navarthelol, Oct 15, 2014.

1. navarthelol

navarthelol Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

VVV initially was fun and encouraged a lot of Felluca activity, however now people are rapidly losing interest due to the following reasons:
    • People arriving in the first 3 seconds of announcement via crystal teleporters
    • People arriving in the first 3 seconds rack up a very large amount of points as other players take 20-30 seconds to arrive
    • The entire 20 minute outcome of a match being determined by the first 30 seconds of camping the city whilst no one is there
    • Thief's winning every single VVV
    Over all guilds that do not seek out to achieve objectives and constantly die are winning just because they arrive in those first critical seconds or have a thief character. These issue are extremely easy to correct however are having an extremely negative impact on the VVV experience.

Pls nerf.

2. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

I'm not sure if you were aware, but there is a forum dedicated to VvV discussion where this might get more attention from the right people.

3. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Portals are a 1 year vet reward and are easy to get. If you don't use them, then don't complain. As soon as an opposing guild arrives the counter slows down and shouldn't be an issue. Thieves winning is a good thing since they have been nerfed forever and if you can't find them with tracking or detect, there are other ways to find them. Oh and STOP nerfing everything if you can't figure out how to do something.

4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

I don't use crystal teleporters myself. But, couldn't you also use one? Seems to me it would only be unfair if it were an exploit rather than using mechanics in the game as they are intended.

That's untrue. Or at least it will be more untrue once the patch hits the servers which doesn't allow for loitering points.

Man I wish that was true. (<----- Thief) If thieves are winning every battle on your shard, then the peeps there have no idea how to guard/block altars and/or priests. On Siege, the altars are blanketed with every type of field imaginable and VvV traps are set up all around the priests to prevent the return of sigils. Being a thief in VvV is not easy.. especially on a server where your opponents are well prepared, work cooperatively and efficiently.

The issues are easy to correct. Get a crystal transporter. Camp a town until a battle is announced in that town. recruit a thief into your guild. Kill your opponents for points then retake the altars for even more points. Wait for the patch which should hit the servers any time now.

I was sort relieved that I hadn't seen this phrase in a few years. Now you ruined it for me.

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

*cough*Thieves*cough*

Thieves ftw!!!...la

SpyderBite likes this.