1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

VvV question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lythos-, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was too late leaving a town and got the VVV penalty. No biggie to me but I didn't see any indication that I was freely attackable though. Again, I'm not complaining about the penalty but I'd just like to know if I'm an open target.

Can you make some sort of buff bar icon to show this? Or am I blind and just didn't see it?

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

I have had no issues with being warned when entering a VvV town. However ive never been in town when VvV started. When i enter a town it with warns me with a gump and gives me the option to teleport out.

3. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I did get the warning and the moongate gump but I wanted to walk out instead. I didn't make it in time which gave me the penalty. That's perfectly fine. My bad. I didn't see anywhere to remind me that I had the penalty. I don't recall seeing anything on the buff bar and there wasn't a VVV beside my name.

Does the penalty show somewhere that I didn't see? Is it supposed to? I think there should be some kind of permanent notification.

4. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

There is, you turn orange :)

5. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

But only to other people that are in VvV and you don't see yourself as orange.

6. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I think it's only fair to have some on-screen indicator that you're flagged, and for how long it'll last.

Better still, once you're more than x distance from a town and the city fight has ended, just drop the flag and be done with it.

Nobody should be flagged a minute longer than is absolutely necessary and they should always know what their status is re the flagging.

Wenchy