1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

VvV Sigil locations

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sexy Nerd, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Sexy Nerd

Sexy Nerd Visitor

Can someone please tell me where or how to find VvV sigil locations I have tried VvV twenty times and never been able to find a Sigil (i have eighty detect hidden).

Any tips and advice are apprecaited.

Thanks

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Someone said the sigils spawn in the same 4 or so locations in each town. So once you find them you know where to look.

But no one has ever posted the locations. So you just have to run around like a headless chicken until you find them.

4. Sexy Nerd

Sexy Nerd Visitor

Not really read it five times, doesnt tell me any locations. Yeah Ive wasted days and havent found one yet, I might give up and fish again

5. Sexy Nerd

Sexy Nerd Visitor

Someone MUST know at least one Sigil location. Please share it

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Maybe focus on a small city like Skara Brae to start with and see if you can locate them yourself?

7. Sexy Nerd

Sexy Nerd Visitor

Ok, I will try a small town. You know the rewards? Do the hooded vice and virtue robes have any attributes? When i mouse over it it just says "Vice robe". Seems expensive for a decorative robe.

8. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Unless there is some hidden use for the robe that either no one knows or no one is telling anyone, the robe is currently garbage as far as I'm concerned. All it does is take up a slot you can use for something useful, and you can't even dye it if I remember correctly.

9. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

These are really NOT that hard to find. I found them all within 3 days when VvV started.

10. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

why would you want to dye the robe? thats the whole point because its the vvv colors... agreed i wouldnt buy one, i think it was a failed attempt by the devs at a good reward, because they know people like banksitting gear. these just never caught on. im sure if the blue one was glacial, the red one neon red or something everyone would be wearing them.

11. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

It would still have the unique tag on it if you dyed it. I was thinking more the name being special than the color. The colors just aren't that interesting. If it was glacial, yeah, everyone would want one.

12. GlendaMur

GlendaMur Visitor

I bought a SOT with my 10k silver. Guess what? Useless!! Item ID. What a waist! Wish they would take that sort of thing out altogether! Or make a reason for those skills: camping, item id, etc

Merus likes this.