1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wait a minute, vet rewards, what am I missing???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Gem cart?

That gives legacy gems only? You mean, someone will actually burn a reward pick for something that gives items freely looted from any gargoyle, earth elemental, and other easy to kill mobs?

*scratches head*

Has to be more to this than meets the eye, someone tell me what I'm missin'!
  2. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I dont know that I woiuld do it to get gems ... more like I would do it to have a cool looking cart of gems sittin' on my porch ...
  3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
  4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Ore and Gem are the same cart and you can switch between them. You can store up to 10 days of resources without collecting so if you like collecting ores or gems you set it and forget it and collect once a week.

Not for everyone.

Nice deco too for some rooms.
  5. Okay cool!

I get it as deco, the ore cart for a few ingots and deco in the smith shop...
    Works for me that way, main thing, no one uses gems, and since this was being added, I wanted to be sure that I hadnt missed something coming up taht was going to suddenly take large amounts of legacy gems!

So no reason really for a gem cart, reckon I'll go with ore *nods*
  6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mar 18, 2003
    The size of your name, and the way it compresses your postings, is, annoying.:postcount:
  7. I so agree
  8. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006